Re: New Member Introduction

Message 02639 of 3835

Dear Dasha,

Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)

>> Could anybody help me to understand the connections between
the "serpent power" and the "power of imagination" and the way this
power is used in Bardon's system of initiation? <<

I've posted a short answer on my website at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Chakras.html but for a longer answer, I
offer a message from the FranzBardonMagi which I've appended below.