Re: Re: Feminine / Masculine Balance

Message 02642 of 3835

Dear John,

The important thing to bear in mind is that the Soul
Mirror work is an ongoing, iterative process. What is
contained in your mirror now is not set in stone
forever. Quite the contrary - the mirror itself is
your foundation for change and self-transformation!!

Do not worry yourself too much with whether your
pre-suppositions and assumptions are correct or not.
If you currently believe that your assumptions are
correct then, for the time being, they are correct.
Even if your assumption is actually wrong, there is no
worth in accepting this unless you understand why this
assumption is wrong through experiencing it yourself.
As your assumptions change, so too will your Soul
Mirror.

Kindest regards

Dan

Tim...thanks for your response, but maybe I should