Just beginning.

Message 02693 of 3835

Last week, I spoke with one of the translators at Merkur Publishing
and asked about Bardon's admonition regarding learning the theory
before attempting the steps. I explained my intention to seriously
study that material while going through the steps and his reply was
that it would prolong my development; unnecessarily extend my
progress by 20+ years. To me, it seems that knowledge of the theory
wouldn't become absolutely necessary until one has reached the third
step, in which by then I would be well versed. I'm only on the first
step and really enjoy how they've already positively affected me and
can't seem to see the danger in going through the first couple steps
while learning the theory. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ray

Main Index | Thread Index