Re: Re: English pdf of Frabato

Message 02834 of 3835

Dear Jeremy,

>> its cool Rawn. why don't you let him post it on this forum anyway?
just
asking. <<

For the simple reason that *I*, as owner of this list, would personally
be held legally responsible for breaking copyright law. Merkur and
Ruggeberg, who hold the legal copyrights to Bardon's work, could sue
*me* for violating their legal rights and both (especially Merkur) have
been know to do this in the past. Furthermore, it is against the
yahoogroups rules to post copyrighted material without the owner's
permission and to do so would risk the loss of the BardonPraxis. This
is why even the FranzBardonMagi list no longer allows the posting of
copyrighted material.