Greater and Individual Selves

Message 02731 of 3835

<< Welcome to BardonPraxis! :) >>

Thank you, Rawn. Still some questions:

1) after the death of our physical body, will our mental body re-integrate with
the same Greater Self which generated it ? And an evolved mental body still be
conscious of what it has learned in previous incarnation ? I ask this because I
have passed the step in which practice was a drudgery and nowit?s a really
pleasure and I know that my human life will not be enough.

2) I feel my astral and mental bodies, but I cannot situate them somewhere,I
have some difficulties to seize the astral and mental plane. Is the astral plan
an energetic plan ? And the mental one, is what ? I cannot perceiveit.

3) In your answer to Eric you say that ?all matter (mental, astral and
physical) is a consequence of the projection, and therefore multiplication, of
consciousness?. Is this skill of multiplication of consciousness only due to
Greater Self or un Individual Self could multiply himself too?

Sorry to flooding you with my questions, I know that with time and practiseI?ll
find the answers myself, but it?s so good to have someone who could listen and
give help. Thank you. With love

Karin