RE: Individual Self connections

Message 02732 of 3835

Hi Rawn

In your reply to Karin's question about connections between Individual Self
within
the same Greater Self, you said

< This can happen but it doesn't necessarily happen for every person. >

This made me wonder about the topic of 'soul mates'. I'm not aware of Bardon
having
ever touched on the topic, only to indicate that spiritual advancement would
enable
profound degree's of intimacy to be reached if desired.

Besides those case's where people/Individual Selves have a lot of history
together and
continue to help each others development, either as lovers, friends and family,
there
appears to be a theory that after reaching a certain level of spiritual
advancement
you will have the possibility of meeting your 'cosmic' soul-mate, an individual
with whom
you have a uniquely harmonious connection with, despite no prior connections.

Does this reflect spiritual reality for Individual Selves? Either for some or
many?
Or is it a mistaken interpretation of an encounter with the HGA within the
astral realm?
Or perhaps just wishful thinking, and no such connection exists unless purposely
engineered across lifetimes?

thanks

Richard