Re: Frabato = very funny book

Message 02735 of 3835

Re;
> got a good look at this before i spent any money to get a copy. it
> reads like a second rate occult novel and has nothing of the
> *genuineness* that characterize Franz Bardon's books.At best it is
> a bedtime story. All IMHO of course.

Thank you for your disclaimer, IMHO. I also add that disclaimer to
my comments below of course gladly :)

I have read IIH, PME, KTQ and am absorbing all throughout my hours,
weeks, months of practicing in the inner workshop of course. I
bought and have read Frabato. (I bought today PME and will buy one a
month KTQ and IIH).

What I found from Frabato was an interesting account of a magicians
life and connection to the Brotherhood of White Light, interpersonal
relationship with Divine Providence, the 'possible' attitude of some
magical groups, the fault of training a person incompletely,
partially, an example of grounding fire into water using the
physical body as a conductor, and last but not in the least in the
notes section; the nature of the fluid body.

I find that in each of the books some material is restated in a
different way. As such if one didn't catch the meaning of a certain
concept in one of the books then they possibly will catch it in
another book stated differently. I found this to be the case with
the Fluid Body descriptions.

I find this book just as valuable as I have found the 7 Letters for
instance and Rawn Clark's cd's and texts on TMO-IHVH and the Center
of Stillness Meditation, as well as William Mistele's descriptions
of his social intercourses with spirit beings.

For any book or text that is made available for others I am
prodoundly appreciative, as the teachings are getting out there by
such methods and for that I am grateful.

I wish you all well
Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index