Re: Re: Frabato

Message 02734 of 3835

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Rawn Clark wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> "Frabato" can now be downloaded from http://bardon.freespeechsite.com/
>
> Please let there be an end now to requests for this book over the
> BardonPraxis.

Permission to be a uissance, please? ;)

I just tried this site again, and had done also when you mentioned it a
previous time, Rawn. Whenever I try to access it, I get redirected to
www.web1000.com. I'm more than a little confused by this - I previously
assumed that the site had gone down, but with you mentioning it again, I
presume this isn't the case.

Also, I tried to download PME from http://lqairah.tripod.com/, but got an
"access forbidden" message - as I did a few months back, when I tried it
originally.

I'm blind, so these electronic copies are a great deal more help to me
than the printed ones (my computer can read them to me). Any help much
appreciated...

Oh, apologies for the lack of an introduction - I was on FBM quite a while
back, and have been lurking here (and on the TMO-WG list) on and off for
a few months.

Cheers,

Nikhil.

Main Index | Thread Index