Frabato = very funny book

Message 02733 of 3835

Hi,
I read "Frabato" thanks to the kindness of the person(s ?) who were
kind enough to make it available as a pdf. I am VERY grateful that i
got a good look at this before i spent any money to get a copy. it
reads like a second rate occult novel and has nothing of the
*genuineness* that characterize Franz Bardon's books.At best it is a
bedtime story. All IMHO of course.I am little disturbed that Franz'
signature on the book seems to imply that he wrote it .I am sticking
to IIH.And to think that before i read IIH . all i wanted out of
"magic" was summoning and miracles of the type decribed in this book,
it is enough to make one feel ashamed of himself.

I thank God for having had a chance to look at IIH , which is very
much the "genuine article".

Regds, NKKA