Re: Re: Frabato

Message 02737 of 3835

Dear Nikhil,

>> I just tried this site again, and had done also when you mentioned it
a previous time, Rawn. Whenever I try to access it, I get redirected to
www.web1000.com. I'm more than a little confused by this - I previously
assumed that the site had gone down, but with you mentioning it again, I
presume this isn't the case. <<

It sounds like the website might have exceeded its bandwidth limit. I
suggest you keep trying back. Last night when I check on it, it came
through just fine.

>> Also, I tried to download PME from http://lqairah.tripod.com/, but
got an "access forbidden" message - as I did a few months back, when I
tried it originally. <<

Hmmm . . . that might be the same problem. I don't know.