The You-Know-Which Book

Message 02747 of 3835

There was a misunderstanding.. with my last post I actually asked the
owner of Frabato pdf on english language to send a copy to my email
so that I can upload it for everyone to download. There was no need
for individuals to send me emails asking for a copy. :)
Anyway, thanks to Deon, here is a page with link to merkur edition
which weights about 1 meg...

http://www.geocities.com/amater_8

Enjoy the book. If you can buy it please do so, I did this so people
like me who have no means to order it from abroad can get to read it.

Main Index | Thread Index