RE: Greater and Individual Selves

Message 02754 of 3835

Dear Rawn

< In any case, by raising one's conscious awareness to the level of the
Individual Self, it is possible to re-connect with all of those past
lives in the most intimate manner.>

Though I'm quite some way from being able or even wanting to
recall my past lives (I prefer to focus on my current one at present),
given that trauma, tragedy, very painful death and criminal behaviour
will no doubt feature if one goes back far enough, how does one
integrate these memories into oneself harmoniously?

I have no doubt elemental equilibrium plays a crucial role, but
as one progresses, does one learn additional techniques that aide
this process?

Bill Mistele's writings indicate a lot of assistance that the Earthzone
spirits offer in this respect, but if the memories are revealed from
the depth point exercises, such assistance may not be at hand
that early in the training? Also, though passive HGA contact is
featured in Step 5, is this the specific avenue to pursue with regard
to this matter?

Just rather concerned about the whole process of 'integration'.
It seems to me unwise to pursue an experience unless it can be
fully & safely integrated into ones everyday life and self.
(and Bardon did warn about the consequences of premature exploration
of past lifes memories)

Thanks for any insight.
kind regards

Richard