Re: Greater Selfs, projection

Message 02748 of 3835

Hello-

I find these discussions about Greaters very interesting! I do have a question
regarding an
individual's experience over multiple lives. Maybe the question is better
phrased "Does an
individual "Self" retain its unique set of experiences (i.e. memories and
associated Karma)
from one incarnation to the next? Or, does every individual after death
eventually merge
irreversibly with the Greater in such a way that subsequent projections of the
self into the
physical plane carry with it the entire set of experiences of the Greater. If
the latter case is
true, then more than one individual (if incarnating concurrently) has the same
memories of
past lives since they have same Greater. If the former true, then the Self
reversibly merges
with its Greater until such time for it to descend back to the physical plane
to gain
additional experience and retains its unique constellation of memories.

Hope this makes sense.

A question for Rawn-

In an earlier thread you stated that the incarnating spirit after death goes to
the astral
plane. Their astral body eventually disintegrates and the mental body
eventually merges
with the Greater (I hope I got that right). What do you mean by eventually? How
long is
eventually? Does a self have to merge with the Greater prior to incarnating
again?

Thanks,

Keith

Main Index | Thread Index