elemental ballancing

Message 02756 of 3835

Considering moving on to step two in IIH, the task of elemental
ballancing seems daunting. Bardon does mention that there can be no
magical success or development before this is done, and of course
mentions three techniques for overcoming those negative character
traits on the black soul mirror. If he is implying that we need to
clean slate completely on the dark soul mirror- I see many lifetimes
of work there. So- what is the point at which one moves on?
Or is he here talking of some work to have equal amounts of fire,
air, water, earth in our personality makeup?- and if so, how should
this be accomplished?
In Dorothy Morrison's book, "The Craft", her exercises parallel the
first three steps of IIH nearly verbatum. She offers exercises, each
done daily for a week or so, to enhance indavidual elements, thus
bringing the personality into ballance, but Bardon mentions nothing
of the sort.
Could you comment on this please?

Main Index | Thread Index