Announcing the new "TMO Working Group Academy"!!!

Message 02755 of 3835

To all practitioners of The Magic of IHVH-ADNI --

In late April of this year, the TMO Working Group began an experiment,
with the aid of several volunteers, to see what kind of effect we could
have upon encouraging the progress of other TMO practitioners. After
several weeks the experiment was declared a success and as a
consequence, the TMO Working Group has decided to make this aid
available to all practitioners of TMO worldwide.

We are therefore happy to announce the new "TMO Working Group Academy"!
:) The aim of the Academy is to aid TMO practitioners in their efforts
to meet the minimum requirement for joining a TMO Working Group (i.e.,
mastery of audio Lesson Seven). The current (original) TMO Working
Group has reached its schedule limit and is not capable of taking on any
new "healing subjects" even though the waiting list of folks who have
requested our assistance continues to grow. So we need to populate new
TMO Working Groups to address the needs of those currently on our
waiting list! The TMO Working Group sees the new "Working Group
Academy" as the vehicle to achieve this goal.

For more information about the "TMO Working Group Academy" I invite you
to visit http://www.tmo-wg.net/Academy.html where you will find a
comprehensive outline of our curriculum, minimum requirements for
enrollment and an application form.

My best to you all,
http://www.tmo-wg.net
http://www.tmo-wg.net/Academy.html