Does pointing someone at the Hermetic literature incur heavy karma ?

Message 02758 of 3835

Hi ,
I have an odd situation which i would like some guidance with .If i
ask someone to take a look at the bardon material IIH etc, do i incur
the karma for a "guru" role ? In other words will i be responsible if
this person later misuses the contents ? I am a bit confused, because
on the one hand , I think that the person i have in mind could really
use this material while on the other, i have enough karma of my own to
work off and am in noshape to take on someone else's karma!! just to
clarify I have no inetention of acting as a guru/"wise man" et al
...beyond asking the person concerned to "take a look at this . may be
useful " .Does this violate the "silence" part of the hermetic
principles ?

Thanks in advance for any guidance,
Regds,
NKKA