Re: Greater and Individual Selves

Message 02759 of 3835

Dear Richard,

>> Though I'm quite some way from being able or even wanting to recall
my past lives (I prefer to focus on my current one at present), <<

A wise move! :)

>> given that trauma, tragedy, very painful death and criminal behaviour
will no doubt feature if one goes back far enough, how does one
integrate these memories into oneself harmoniously?
I have no doubt elemental equilibrium plays a crucial role, but as one
progresses, does one learn additional techniques that aide this process?
<<

Well, as you state, the Elemental Equilibrium is the crucial factor.
The other thing is the awareness that these are *past* actions that one
cannot change but must accept as being part of one's history. In a
sense, this is no different than accepting the present self during the
soul mirror work.

>> Bill Mistele's writings indicate a lot of assistance that the
Earthzone spirits offer in this respect, but if the memories are
revealed from the depth point exercises, such assistance may not be at
hand that early in the training? Also, though passive HGA contact is
featured in Step 5, is this the specific avenue to pursue with regard to
this matter? <<

The depth point exercise does not reveal one's past life memories. In
order to explore them, one must probe much deeper into the Individual
Self and also one must *consciously and intentionally* pursue those
memories.

>> Just rather concerned about the whole process of 'integration'. It
seems to me unwise to pursue an experience unless it can be fully &
safely integrated into ones everyday life and self. <<

Indeed. Just remember that regaining these memories is a *choice*. The
solution to your concerns is to simply wait until you feel ready. :)