Re: Step I Mental Training: 'Thought Control' query

Message 02767 of 3835

The best source I have run across on physical side effects of energy
body work, meditation, kundalini, etc. is in Robert Bruce's Astral
Dynamics. I thought I was going wacko with all the vibrations and
oddities I was experiencing until I read it and saw that is was
normal for what I was doing.

Chris

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "ajfox_adelaide" <ajfox@a...>
wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I restarted Step I about 3 weeks ago, and have been having a
problem
> when practising the observation of thoughts. As soon as I switch
> into 'observer' mode, I get a pain in my right eye. This does not
> happen all the time, and did not happen when I first restarted. At
> first I thought I was unconsciously tensing some muscles in my
> forehead/around the eye, but laying my hands on my face when doing
> the 'switch' revealed no visible effect/tensing.
>
> Could I be unconsciously tensing something anyway? Or have I
> uncovered a physical impediment...or some other issue, such as I
need
> to spend more time on the physical side of things and my soul
mirror?

> Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have had a cursory
> examination at the local doctors but nothing turned up. I sometimes
> get this pain when I am trying to get to sleep at night as well...I
> used to think it was purely physical, but in the 9months+ it took
me
> to restart the Training, I almost never had the problem.
>
> - AJFox.

Main Index | Thread Index