Step I Mental Training: 'Thought Control' query

Message 02765 of 3835

Hello everyone.

I restarted Step I about 3 weeks ago, and have been having a problem
when practising the observation of thoughts. As soon as I switch
into 'observer' mode, I get a pain in my right eye. This does not
happen all the time, and did not happen when I first restarted. At
first I thought I was unconsciously tensing some muscles in my
forehead/around the eye, but laying my hands on my face when doing
the 'switch' revealed no visible effect/tensing.

Could I be unconsciously tensing something anyway? Or have I
uncovered a physical impediment...or some other issue, such as I need
to spend more time on the physical side of things and my soul mirror?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have had a cursory
examination at the local doctors but nothing turned up. I sometimes
get this pain when I am trying to get to sleep at night as well...I
used to think it was purely physical, but in the 9months+ it took me
to restart the Training, I almost never had the problem.

- AJFox.

Main Index | Thread Index