Re: Where to begin the Franz Bardon trip?

Message 02771 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

IIH is *The* book :) You should follow it from the very beginning and put
all your efforts into that practices. A good book also to be read along with
the IIH is Rawn Clark's "A Bardon Companion", which you can found for free
in his website (.PDF), or, if you prefer, order a printed book.

As for every other kind of Rawn Clark's exercises, meditations, etc, etc,
he's certainly the best to answer you :) I don't see any reason to not do or
study them... quite the contrary! Rawn Clark's website is full of good
material for those who are studying Franz Bardon's Hermetic System.

As for visualization beeing a wek point, well, almost everyone says that, so
do not worry :) Visualization will be trained by you in Step 2 of IIH, and
after you gain all the other basic tools, you'll see that it's something
doable with training and work. As already have been told, lots of abilities
in the basic steps of IIH are already natural to the human beeing: the
difference is that now you must summon and control them in a conscious way
:)

In Light and Truth,

Hugo Ferreira

> --------- Original Message --------From:
> BardonPraxis@...: "BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com"
> <BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com>Subject: [BardonPraxis] Where to
> begin the Franz Bardon trip?Date: 05/07/04 02:41Hi
> Friends:I would like to start practicing Franz Bardon's IIH. If I
> want a nice and easy start, should I follow Franz's book, or with Mr.
> Rawn Clark's Self-Healing Archaeous, or his The Magic of IHVH-ADNI? Or
> should follow them simutanously?I had some experience with
> meditation, but visualization is a weak point.  Are those
> techniques like music really helpful? Best wishes.Daniel
> Zhao

Main Index | Thread Index