Re: Where to begin the Franz Bardon trip?

Message 02772 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> I would like to start practicing Franz Bardon's IIH. If I want a nice
and easy start, should I follow Franz's book, or with Mr. Rawn Clark's
Self-Healing Archaeous, or his The Magic of IHVH-ADNI? Or should follow
them simutanously? <<

The most important part here is to being the work of IIH. :) You won't
know if it's "nice and easy" or not until you begin.

After you've begun IIH then yes, the first three Lessons of the
Self-Healing Archaeous audio series might prove very helpful. These
were designed to be pursued in conjunction with your IIH work and are
not meant to replace it.

The Magic of IHVH-ADNI (TMO) on the other hand, is another class of work
not directly connected to the IIH work (although it does compliment it).
TMO presupposes a rudimentary understanding of the Kabbalistic Tree of
Life. I would recommend focusing upon your IIH work for a while before
undertaking TMO.