Daath(Knowledge)

Message 02791 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Daath (Knowledge)seems to be the most controversial Sephiroth of all.
It means all sorts of curious things to different Kabbalists and most
of them only dip their toes in the pond anyways. There is this
strange atmosphere of "the forbidden 13th room that must never be
entered" surrounding it.

I've been researching Rawn's materials on this subject to get some
more clarity, yet wasn't able to find any reference so far. Could you
please throw some light on this Sephiroth? I would appreciate if you
could address the matter from both theoretical and practical point of
views.

Thank you for the forthcoming responses,

All the best,
Dasha Dee

Main Index | Thread Index