Re: Starting with IIH

Message 02798 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear YaGi,
>
> >> Could you explain with more details what do you mean by "... and
only the important bits fully manifest." ? <<

> Basically what you described -- just the beginning of a thought
arises. When you don't participate in them, thoughts lose their
personalized extensions.

Dear Rawn:

When "just the beginning of a thought arises", is it counted for
an "interruption" or "digression"? (I'm afraid that your answer would
be yes)

Previously I thought I might had just suppressed/camouflaged the
thoughts that they wouldn't register consciously. I am glad to learn
that the thoughts actually went away.

Thanks.

Daniel Zhao

Main Index | Thread Index