RE: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02807 of 3835

Hi,

My name is Maximiliano and I´m from Argentina. I´ve reciived a the mail taht wecomes me to the Bardon Praxis moderated group a week ago, but I´n not receiving any mails. I wonder if this is normal. Do I get to see the other´s questions and your answers? or just my own?

About the practice: I started the practice a week ago and I find that my first obstacle is me being tired, physically speaking. I feel low in vitality and It´s hard to gather the strength to practice. What do you recommend in these cases? is there any type of practice to increase my vitality?

Thanks Rawn

Max

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latam.msn.com/

Main Index | Thread Index