Re: Greater and Individual Selves

Message 02751 of 3835

Dear Karin,

re-integrate with the same Greater Self which generated it ? << >
Eventually, yes. <
- why "eventually" ? what did you mean by that ? <<

I hope my recent reply to Keith has clarified that question for you. :)

>> Does this "forgetfulness" always occur ? Or a more evolved mental
body remember more than a less evolved one ? <<

As a person evolves over lifetimes, the memories become easier to
retrieve; or rather, to re-connect with at the level of the mundane
awareness. And eventually, it is possible to intentionally incarnate
without losing one's connection to those past-life memories. In any
case, by raising one's conscious awareness to the level of the
Individual Self, it is possible to re-connect with all of those past
lives in the most intimate manner.

I suggest that you visit http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/BEing.html