Hallucinogens

Message 02809 of 3835

Quick introduction of myself: My name's Dylan, I'm from Charlotte,
NC, USA, 18 years old. I found Franz Bardon's books through a tricky
chain of events a while back, never really got anywhere mostly due
to laziness, now I'm starting to work with them mostly for the
purpose of elemental equilibrium, cause I need it pretty bad, and
also so I can really experience all the great stuff the universe has
to offer. Later on discovered A Bardon Companion, found it helpful,
joined this group after that. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in
this, cause it really feels like it some time. Anyway, on to my
question.

(From Rawn's site, http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Drugs.html)

[The hallucinogens that nature provides, such as cannabis, amanita,
peyote, etc., are another matter entirely. Some do have toxic
effects (and others, tonic effects) upon the physical body, but
these are usually not permanent since they arise from an organic
substance that the body is naturally able to process. They do NOT
damage either the silver or violet cords. Nor do they induce dis-
integration. Instead, they *loosen* the bonds between the three
bodies without damaging them. They organically force open the senses
of the astral and mental bodies, much like eating some Chinese hot
mustard forces open your sense of smell.]

What I was wondering is, can the loosening of the bodies be
permanent, at least in the sense that until you actually fix them
they'll stay that way? It looks that way from where I'm standing. Is
the elemental equilibrium going to fix this? I'd give it a solid
Maybe but I'm really not sure... If not, what could I do to tighten
my bodies back up again?

Thanks in advance,
Dylan

Main Index | Thread Index