RE: Hallucinogens

Message 02812 of 3835

What I was wondering is, can the loosening of the bodies be
permanent, at least in the sense that until you actually fix them
they'll stay that way? It looks that way from where I'm standing. Is
the elemental equilibrium going to fix this? I'd give it a solid
Maybe but I'm really not sure... If not, what could I do to tighten
my bodies back up again?

Welcome to the group, Dylan! I'm not exactly sure of the answer to the question, but this is mainly to say "hey", as I'm 21 and also from Charlotte, NC :). My best recommendation would be to engage in things relating to focusing on the physical senses and physical existence - exercise, hard work, and consciously paying attention to your surroundings. This should help to get the bodies back "in synch".

Hope that helps,
Stephen Miller

Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Main Index | Thread Index