Re: Hallucinogens

Message 02835 of 3835

I am not very familiar with diets like you mention- but "100% yang
foods" sounds to me very unballanced. I usually try to avoid
imballance (although I have no idea what you are reffering to- it's
just an impression I get). The problem with something like drug use
that changes your energy - actually changes the vibrational pattern
of your cells, is that the best way to be free of the influences is
to wait for cell turnover. Then the problem here is- neuro cells are
lifelong- they don't turn over. Were it me, I would probably look
into energy manipulation of some sort. I cannot speak to the diet you
mention because I do not know about it.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "phantompassenger"