Re: Step2: Visualizations

Message 02838 of 3835

Hi Stephen,

<<I just relax, daydream, and often a clear, stable visualization
will appear. However, as soon as I notice this consciously, the
visualization disappears.>>

Same problem here. I don't understand what makes the image disappear
when "noticed". Can anyone shed light on this?

<<The only way I can think to bridge the gap is persistence.>>

Practice makes perfect yes! I've been putting quite a bit of time in
this (30 minutes or so a day for 4 months, sometimes 1 hour) and
although improvement is very slow and very gradual, it's definitely
getting better.

Thanks Stephen.

Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index