Re: Step2: Visualizations

Message 02839 of 3835

I should think that the image disappears because you are moving your
attention out of the 'dream state' and into a thinking/analyzing
state. Going along with the images and subtly directing them may help
you. Keep in mind that consciously trying to take control of
something subconscious may shift your attention out of the
subconscious state, instead try to 'direct the experience' - or just
observe.
Crimsonteabiscuit

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "olijeudy" <olivier.jeudy@n...>
wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> <<I just relax, daydream, and often a clear, stable visualization
> will appear. However, as soon as I notice this consciously, the
> visualization disappears.>>
>
> Same problem here. I don't understand what makes the image disappear
> when "noticed". Can anyone shed light on this?
>

> <<The only way I can think to bridge the gap is persistence.>>
>
> Practice makes perfect yes! I've been putting quite a bit of time in
> this (30 minutes or so a day for 4 months, sometimes 1 hour) and
> although improvement is very slow and very gradual, it's definitely
> getting better.
>
> Thanks Stephen.
>
> Olivier

Main Index | Thread Index