RE: Step2: Visualizations

Message 02837 of 3835

From: "olijeudy" <olivier.jeudy@...>
To: BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BardonPraxis] Step2: Visualizations
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:52:59 -0000

Hi Everyone,

Question on Step 2: visualizations.

Why are visualizations seen in dreams more vivid than visualizations
created while in mundane awareness?
Is it due to the fact that when dreaming we are in the astral and
thus have a closer contact to the mental plane and the root of
visualizations? Is it also because while sleeping we are less subject
to external disturbances (daylight, sound etc...)?

Pretty much, yes. When we are awake, we are a lot more distracted by the external environment and the physical senses themselves.

I tried shifting my awareness a bit to replicate artificially the
experience of dreaming. This enhances the quality of the
visualizations substantially but control becomes hard to maintain. Do
other people recomment "shifting the awareness" (daydreaming?) as a
method to enhance the quality of visualizations?

This sound like the method I've had the most luck with. I just relax, daydream, and often a clear, stable visualization will appear. However, as soon as I notice this consciously, the visualization disappears. The only way I can think to bridge the gap is persistence.

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ?Dig Yourself Out of Debt? from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx

Main Index | Thread Index