Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02874 of 3835

Dear Chris.

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Taubenschlag"
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hi,

I am male, 32y old, bardon-beginner from his home country.

No specific religion, certain mystic experiances, long time in
esoterics.

By, Chris

pursuing the work of Franz Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics", "The
Practice of Magical Evocation" and/or "The Key to the True Quabbalah".
Discussion will be limited to practical and theoretical issues
*directly* related the pursuit of Bardon's system of initiation.

>Since this is a moderated group, I will examine all submissions for
relevance before they are posted to the website and to the rest of the
membership. My moderation of posts will adhere to two *absolute* rules:
#1) All posts *must* be clearly relevant to the Bardon work.
#2)Absolutely *no* rude or disrespectful posts will be allowed.

>This doesn't mean that I will limit Bardon-related discussion, nor that
I will be micro-managing interpersonal relations amongst the membership.
;-) I simply wish to create a focused discussion group, within
parameters that will guarantee focus instead of distraction.

>All members may post whatever they want to the "Files", Photos",
Links", "Polls" and "Calendar" sections of the BardonPraxis homepage, so
long as it pertains to the Bardon work. Links to these sections can be
found at the left-hand side of the BardonPraxis homepage.

>If you feel so inclined, please reply to this email with a brief
introduction of yourself and I will forward it to the entire list.