Blockages and mental constriction?

Message 02879 of 3835

Hi guys,
I'm a step 1 student. Just beginning (again!). Anyway, a few times
when i have meditated I've sensed an almost hardness somewhere. It's
difficult to put my finger on where it is, but probably in the front
part of my body. I think I've felt something like this in dreams too.
I've heard about blockages in the Astral body- perhaps it is this?

Also, when concentrating (meditation but especially doing the
Eucharistic Magic exercise) sometimes a different perception will come
over me. I 'forget' about the room in front of me and only sense my
body (I think it's my body), but it feels like that's all there is, as
if my awareness is trying to expand outwards but is held back by the
limitation of something, my body perhaps. It feels almost
constrictive, and is very disruptive.

In both cases, I can see the possibility that I'm approaching the
exercise wrong.
Or in a larger context, I'm living life in an unbalanced way and these
feelings are the signposts telling me to try something different. :)

However, these feelings are new to me, so if anyone has any experience
or ideas I would greatly appreciate them.

Take care,
Kurt

Main Index | Thread Index