Re: Re: Reality Versus Perception-to rawn&all

Message 02892 of 3835

Dear "setiamon",

>> I have yet to get into the work of PME and KTQ even though i have the
books because no matter how many times i read it it won't stick and i
assume untill i master the first excercises of IIH namly sustained
One-pointness and vacancy of mind I won't be able to actualize the
fallowing methods since so far my attempts have resulted in bizzare
effects <<

The work of PME and KTQ is very advanced stuff and, as Bardon stated,
shouldn't be pursued until *after* one has completed *Step Eight* of
IIH. I recommend that you focus upon the work of IIH and set PME and
KTQ aside for now.

>> BTW am i safe just practicing the IIH stuff namly the first part (one
pointedness and vacancy) for as long or deep as i can because i'd like
to seriously develop control and focus over my mind before advancing <<

I suggest that you do the work exactly as Bardon stated it. Pursue the
mental, astral and physical exercises of Step One together in the order
given by Bardon. That is what will guarantee your advancement.