Re: Eucharisitc Magic and misc

Message 02919 of 3835

Hello,

>> Finally, what are the impurities we remove in the cold shower
exercise? Is it an energetic analogy to removal of wastes from the
physical body? <<

Yes, that's a very good analogy. :)

I thought it might be appropriate to add that some Qabbalistic sources will suggest that elimination of bodily wastes can be used to cleanse the body as well by impregnating waste matter with undesireable personality traits. This works well from an alchemical perspective too. For the record: to the best of my knowledge Bardon never suggested this particular technique (although, IMO, it complements the work in IIH well). To call this eucharistic magic would be a disturbing stretch, however :)

Regards,
Simon

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

Main Index | Thread Index