Re: problem with meditation

Message 02942 of 3835

Hi!!

Yes I also has that sensation when I'm about to go deep in
meditation, but sometimes that restlessness helps me on my
visualization, how am i gonna say it ah... when you overcome that
restlessness you will notice that the images arising are clearer and
you can hold on the image for a long time, at first controlling that
is hard but you will learn techniques for yourself how to control
it... here's what I do when that happens to me, focus on your
breathing and relax the tension from your legs, you have to let the
feeling of connection to the body go, when you successfully do this
you won't feel your body anymore and you will feel nothing, then
release your mind from the hearing sense... after this enjoy your
intent of the meditation, I advice that you meditate on the divine
qualities of LOVE... Stay Focus.
^_~

Jules--

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "minimagus" <minimagus@s...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have developed a very challenging problem with meditation. In a
> nutshell, after meditation my energy body vibrates. It feels like
> intense tingling inside my skin. For quite some time, I have had
> similar sensations on occasion---so called restless leg syndrome at
> night, for example. About three years ago, I had a spontaneous
> kundalini experience. Life was very unusual for several months
> thereafter, but then settled down for the most part. This current
> thing began in earnest when I learned how to raise energy and work
> with my chakras to a certain extent. This was about six months
back.
> I worked a lot with it for a while, then the uncontrolled
vibrations
> made me stop, stop everything for a while. So I haven't meditated
at
> all for a couple of months and have begun again...and now every
time
> I meditate -- basic meditation, no energy work -- the vibration
comes
> back afterwards.
>
> Another symptom that tends to correlate with this, is that at night
> when I go to bed I will often pop out into an astral plane for a
> brief period, then come back, waking myself up to find my chakras
> pulsating wildly. And of course, then I can't go back to sleep for
> couple of hours after all the energetic excitement.
>
> Very frustrating! My sense is that it has to do with elemental or
> fluidic balance somehow, but I may be wrong. I am fairly new to
> Bardon, although I have done a number of the things later in the
> book...feel like I am going back to learn the right way now. Rawn
or
> anyone, any suggestions on how to get this under control?
>
> Also, Rawn I want to thank you for all the resources you have so
> generously made available. I have recently been working with
> Steiner's "Knowledge..." and find it absolutely amazing. Many
thanks!

> Best,
> Chris

Main Index | Thread Index