problem with meditation

Message 02938 of 3835

Hi,

I have developed a very challenging problem with meditation. In a
nutshell, after meditation my energy body vibrates. It feels like
intense tingling inside my skin. For quite some time, I have had
similar sensations on occasion---so called restless leg syndrome at
night, for example. About three years ago, I had a spontaneous
kundalini experience. Life was very unusual for several months
thereafter, but then settled down for the most part. This current
thing began in earnest when I learned how to raise energy and work
with my chakras to a certain extent. This was about six months back.
I worked a lot with it for a while, then the uncontrolled vibrations
made me stop, stop everything for a while. So I haven't meditated at
all for a couple of months and have begun again...and now every time
I meditate -- basic meditation, no energy work -- the vibration comes
back afterwards.

Another symptom that tends to correlate with this, is that at night
when I go to bed I will often pop out into an astral plane for a
brief period, then come back, waking myself up to find my chakras
pulsating wildly. And of course, then I can't go back to sleep for a
couple of hours after all the energetic excitement.

Very frustrating! My sense is that it has to do with elemental or
fluidic balance somehow, but I may be wrong. I am fairly new to
Bardon, although I have done a number of the things later in the
book...feel like I am going back to learn the right way now. Rawn or
anyone, any suggestions on how to get this under control?

Also, Rawn I want to thank you for all the resources you have so
generously made available. I have recently been working with
Steiner's "Knowledge..." and find it absolutely amazing. Many thanks!

Best,
Chris

Main Index | Thread Index