Re: problem with meditation

Message 02944 of 3835

Jules,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Very good reminder for me, I
always strugggle with giving enough attention to physical relaxation.

My problem is not during as much as afterwards. Usually for the rest
of the day after meditation. During, I have occasional surges of
energy, lots if I work with chakras. Not sure if I am correct, but I
attribute to blockages working themselves out. For teh most part, not
too distracting. One related thing that I don't yet understand ...
seems as though the more energy I feel flowing through my chakras the
less intuitive info I get. I would have thought the opposite would be
true.

Chris

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "shijiro_03" <shijiro_03@y...>
wrote:
> Hi!!
>
> Yes I also has that sensation when I'm about to go deep in
> meditation, but sometimes that restlessness helps me on my
> visualization, how am i gonna say it ah... when you overcome that
> restlessness you will notice that the images arising are clearer
and
> you can hold on the image for a long time, at first controlling
that
> is hard but you will learn techniques for yourself how to control
> it... here's what I do when that happens to me, focus on your
> breathing and relax the tension from your legs, you have to let the
> feeling of connection to the body go, when you successfully do this
> you won't feel your body anymore and you will feel nothing, then
> release your mind from the hearing sense... after this enjoy your
> intent of the meditation, I advice that you meditate on the divine
> qualities of LOVE... Stay Focus.
> ^_~
>
> Jules--

Main Index | Thread Index