Re: Re: problem with meditation

Message 02957 of 3835

Chris,
Balance in all the bobodies is the key. I have had
similar experiences toyou long ago and as Bardon
teaches, equilibrium will correct this. I suggest to
read to step one and two and see if you missed the
thorough completion of anything. Could it be in the
physical? Correction of dietary balance, or exercise.
Protection visualizations during meditation and
grounding techniques are very beneficial too.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

=====
Warmly,

Jeni Jones