Re: coffee

Message 02947 of 3835

Hi Chris and everyone,

I'm new to this group and this is my first post. I'm here to learn
and continue growing on my path. I don't know the answer to this
question, but I heard something recently that I found very
interesting. Male and females tend to carry their energy
differently, which I'm sure you're aware of. I read recently that
coffee effects men and women differently. With men it tends to just
constrict the blood vessels, but with women it tends to actually
increase their blood pressure. I found this very interesting and
maybe this information can give some insight into an explanation. I
will see if I can find more information on it as far as elemental
and planetary influences. I'm sure this will give us some insight
into it's effects :-) Caffea Arabica is it's horticultural name.

Kind regards,

Neschamah

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "minimagus" <minimagus@s...>
wrote:
> I have heard from seemingly reliable sources that coffee is more
> electical/fire and more magnetic/water. My personal sense is the
> former, but I am still pretty new to working with elements. Can
> anyone shed some light on this for me?
>
> Many thanks,
> Chris

Main Index | Thread Index