Re: coffee

Message 02949 of 3835

Coffee I have drank now for forty two years and am still doing O. K. on it.

Last year someone sent me some research on a 20 year study of coffee drinkers
and it was found that coffee drinkers have 50 percent less diabetes then those
that do not drink it and those that drink de-caff only had 25 percent less
diabetes.

Robert

I have heard from seemingly reliable sources that coffee is more
electical/fire and more magnetic/water. My personal sense is the
former, but I am still pretty new to working with elements. Can
anyone shed some light on this for me?

Many thanks,
Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor