Re: Ponderations

Message 02948 of 3835

Dear Mr. Clark. First off thank you for your input. Your point of working with
both books at step 9 makes sense now that i look at it. Step 9 always seemed a
little off to me, by beginning PME and KTQ it seems more of a full step than
before.

So the initiate at step nine is making his ritual tools and charging them. In
relation to his KTQ training begins learning the letters. It seems as if one
can work more with KTQ than PME at this point. If one begins traveling through
the the elemental planes and the zone girdling the earth at step 10 than what
spirits could they evoke properly? With KTQ one can before step 10 speak using
three of the four poles. Or is it possible to jump ahead a bit and start
traversing the elemental planes while in step 9?

What you said about re-evaluating my thoughts on conversing with deities turned
on a light. I will meditate on this more, however i can make sense of it in
theory already just from what i know of the mental body at my present state.
Thank you again.

Again thanks for your input.

Yours in truth,

Justin B