Magical Evocation & Mormonism

Message 02960 of 3835

Magical Evocation has been a long time interest of mine since I was a child I
have had many experiences with beings from other realms, but when young it was
often frightening, because some of them were negative and attempted to invoke
and (at the time) I did not know well how to deal with them.

Finally I was able to mostly evade contact with these beings from other realms
for a while, but when older I eventually realized I needed to learn more about
this area (penetrating into my life) and so (being Native American & Anglo
mixed and of Mormon descent) I did some study into Mayan/Toltec type of
evocation with fair success and then the Kabbalah, Zohar and other related
books that Joseph Smith (Founder of Mormonism) studied, like

"The Magus" by Frances Barrett "Astrology Restored" By Ramsey and a few others
related books He had read.

Before I knew of Franz Bardon and his books I made Seals, Magical Squares &
pentacles of some of the planets (from"The Keys of Solomon") and had some
success at evocation, but both negative and positive beings came.

Some day I will write down my experiences in this area if it can help others.

Now I see that Franz Bardon lays it out in a good way. Having studied and
practiced Toltec/Mayan & Kabbalah first it sometimes has been difficult for me
to do all the steps in order, (as per Bardon) but when I am in over my head, I
find that I am not clear in one of the important steps so I return to

I. I .H.

Sincerely, Robert

rapid3robert2000@...