coffee Electric/Magnetic Elemental association

Message 02961 of 3835

If it was to be categorized as belonging to a fluid.. would it be of type ELECTRIC or MAGNETIC. I would think ELECTRIC. This being said, I would think that it would be associated with one of elements associated within that sphere.

From: "She Who Seeks" <gnmshoe@...> Reply-To: BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com To: BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com Subject: [BardonPraxis] Re: coffee Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:10:01 -0000

Interesting, I didn't know it was a member of the cherry family. I have also been drinking coffee for forty some years. I quit coffee for awhile, and when I drank it again found that I had to limit the amount I consume; so I just drink one cup a day. More than that doesn't really agree with me. It doesn't make me sick or anything, but is a factor in my level of agitation. I searched for more information on coffee (caffea arabica), but only found that it is a stimulant and other things we already knew. Does anyone know anything else about the properties of coffee? Maybe it doesn't agree with me because I have more of that element than I might need and it puts me over the edge. It would be good to know so that I can try to figure out how to bring that aspect back into balance.

Neschamah