Re: Pride

Message 02965 of 3835

Dear Johannes,

>> I am in the process of selfinquiery and dividing according to the
elements and got stuck regarding the concept of pride. What element
would one put this? Fire? Since it contains a lot of strong passion.
Earth? Since it seems to be fundamental and firm... Any hints or
comments? <<

I suggest that instead of trying to fit this word into an Element, you
try to break it down. "Pride" can mean many different things; some
positive and some negative. Try to be very specific and maybe you will
come up with several different issues that the word contains for you.
When you do that and break it down into smaller, more specific portions,
I think you'll find your Elemental attribution much, much easier. :)