Re: Reasons for evoking a particular spirit

Message 02987 of 3835

Rawn,

I the response below you made a statment that Bardon refer's to in IIH that I
never quite
understood. In IIH, Bardon warns the magician not to make contact with the
beings of the
elements before they contact him (or her) first and he implies that if these
instructions are
not adhered to, the undesirable consequences may follow.

Why is this the case?

How real are the consequences Bardon describes?

It sounds like this warning applies to the spheres as much as it does the
domain of the
elements.

Thanks,

Keith