Re: Re: Reasons for evoking a particular spirit

Message 02984 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> As far as "needing" goes. If a magician that is truely able to
perform an evocation as per Bardon's pre-requisits, then he really
doesn't need any help performing a certian task as he can do it on his
own. <<

Yes. However, when a friend agrees to take on a specific task, or
series of tasks, for you, then your time is freed for other tasks.
There are also some entities who will offer a continual sort of
assistance that will automatically fulfill certain functions for the
magician without the necessity of even asking for assistance
situationally.

>> A need for information is a slightly different matter in my opinion
given that quite a few of the earthzone spirits have access to quite a
few of those hidden little secrets that are still not widely known. <<

Yes and this can be approached in a fashion that honors an entity's
willingness and pleasure to *share*. In other words, there's a line
beyond which it becomes a matter of greed and of gluttony, which is
offensive.

>> Namely that trying to encompass each zone, or trying to merge with
the divine is quite a bit like trying to master the akasha. To try to
encompass one magnitude of infinity one can not do this with small
steps. <<

:) Actually, one can, but the problem is, it takes an infinite amount of
time! ;-)

>> At the same time, however, those first small steps are necessary so
that one is prepaired to make the gigantic leap to encompass all of
infinity. <<

Yes.

>> Now, how should one approach the particular zone? I mean, if you
first start with a particular zone do you start with trying to contact
those "heads" that encompass a vast majority of the zone, or do you
start off with the lesser spirits? Start off by contacting lower-middle
management or the CEO as it where? I know Bardon suggests introducing
yourself slowly and gradually to the zone. <<

This is *not* like a *human* hierarchy. The level at which you *can*
enter into a realm and the level of entity that you *can* communicate
with has little to do with your desire. It has to do with *your* level
of maturity.

My recommendation is that you approach a realm in the manner that Bardon
described for working with the Elemental realms. First you enter the
realm and establish your presence. Observe and explore your
surroundings and wait for an entity of that realm to begin an
interaction with you. However, instead of following my recommendation,
I suggest that you ask your HGA for advice and spend some time
meditating upon this question. The proper answer for *you*, lies within
*you*. :)

>> Love and Live well, <<

Thanks. :) I try my best to do exactly that, with every thought, word
and deed. :)