RE: Strange...

Message 03021 of 3835

Hi Jason,

>> But there still seems to be something stopping me
from talking too much. <<

That isn't always a bad thing. Your inner prompting
on the matter may be the best guide, especially if
you're prone to over-talking.

It's nice to talk with others of similar ilk, but
its best to err on the side of caution whenever
people have no apparent interest in these matters,
especially when it comes to practical issues rather
than just theorising.

>> I'm at Step 1, not Step 2.... <<

I'm a beginner like yourself, and am also fascinated
by the character transformation aspects of Bardon.
For me, it's the most important part, at least for now.

I've worked on some of the more advanced exercises,
the VE manipulation I found surprisingly easy and
quickly led to imbalance, so I've taken myself back to
the basics, and won't shift myself until I'm completely
ready. (I used to be very impatient, but that's one part
of my character that's no longer a problem, just 99 more
to go! - no, it does get easier!)

Well, I'd best stop chatting...

Enjoy! Best of luck with the journey!

best regards