Re: Re: Another question...

Message 03031 of 3835

Hi, I just had a couple more questions?

Are the elements quantifiable on the mental and astral
planes? Or, as with physical matter, are we only
observing the effects of their qualities when the
astral and mental bodies undergo state changes. Do
the elements only *exist* in the akasha? Are the
elements the essential meaning behind forms?

Is there any relationship to how the elements spin
tetrapolarly, and how the five platonic solids fit
together to form Metatron's cube? I'm wondering
because each platonic solid is said to be an element..
and they all fit together! (there are five of them)
Yes I know, the actual shape or form isn't the
element, just the same as physical fire isn't fire.
But do the shapes strongly express the essential
meaning of the element (like gold expresses GOld), or
is the assignment of each element to a shape more or
less arbitrary?

If you could conform your mental body to the platonic
solids, fitting one inside another, and given that
each element corresponds to a platonic solid, would it
be possible to fuse them all together by completely
identifying with the shapes and spinning them very
fast?

Much thanks,
Dustin