Re: Re: Another question...

Message 03032 of 3835

Dear Dustin,

>> Are the elements quantifiable on the mental and astral planes? Or,
as with physical matter, are we only observing the effects of their
qualities when the astral and mental bodies undergo state changes. <<

Within the *sequential* realm, only the *effects* of the Elemental
qualities/Principles are quantifiable. This means in the physical,
astral and the *sequential aspects of* the mental realm. It is only in
the non-sequential realm of eternity that the Elemental Principles
themselves can be truly quantified in the sense that therein lies the
root of essential meaning.

>> Do the elements only *exist* in the akasha? <<

If you define "existence" in the limited terms of quantifiability, then
yes. However, one cannot separate the effects of the Elements from the
eternal Principles themselves. The effects *AND* their causes =
existence.

>> Are the elements the essential meaning behind forms? <<

Not exactly. The Elemental composition of a thing is the most immediate
effect of Akashic essential meaning. This is what I meant above when I
said that in the non-sequential eternal realm, the Elemental Principles
are quantifiable. As essential meaning descends into the sequential
realm, it first takes form as a relationship between different
proportions of the Elemental qualities. In other words, different
quantities of those qualities which result in a specific ratio of each
Elemental quality inherent to that specific thing. This is the mental
matrix to which the mental materia adheres, which in turn forms the
astral matrix to which the astral materia adheres, and which then forms
the physical matrix to which the physical materia adheres.

>> Is there any relationship to how the elements spin tetrapolarly, and
how the five platonic solids fit together to form Metatron's cube? I'm
wondering because each platonic solid is said to be an element.. and
they all fit together! (there are five of them) Yes I know, the actual
shape or form isn't the
element, just the same as physical fire isn't fire. But do the shapes
strongly express the essential meaning of the element (like gold
expresses GOld), or
is the assignment of each element to a shape more or less arbitrary? <<

:) Even Plato gave up on his idea of a meta-physics before his death.
It's indeed a fascinating model at an intellectual level but
*objectively*, Nature doesn't work that way. :) Nonetheless, the
Platonic solids *as forms* do do a fairly good job of *symbolically*
expressing the essential meaning of the Elements. But like all such
intellectualized representations they have nearly as many draw-backs as
benefits.

>> If you could conform your mental body to the platonic solids, fitting
one inside another, and given that each element corresponds to a
platonic solid, would it be possible to fuse them all together by
completely identifying with the shapes and spinning them very fast? <<

;-) ;-) ;-) Possibly, but it would really, !*really*! hurt! ;-) ;-)
;-)